ICTSlab is looking for a highly talented and motivated Youth Project Officer
Position: Youth Project Officer
Application Deadline: 17 October 2020
Preferable starting Date: 1 November 2020
ICTSlab advertises a vacancy announcement for Youth Project Officer for Project Management
Department, to manage & coordinate the donor programs, implemented by ICTSlab.
- Work closely with Programme Coordinator’s and Project Officers
- Support the team to oversee a portfolio of youth projects from inception through
implementation to conclusion;
- Provide support and guidance to programme participants on sustainability and revenue
models, by following closely projects’ flow and activities;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of ICTSlab’s Workshops – mobilizing young
people to participate in ICTSlab’s initiatives by conducting outreach activities in the form of
- Support the preparation and implementation of youth network activities;
- Contribute to the monitoring and documentation of the above, including the longitudinal
monitoring of activities and participant outcomes;
- Contribute to maintaining collaborations and extending partnerships with relevant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience and knowledge about the start-up ecosystem of Albania and / or the Balkans.
- Experience in working with development aid or donor organizations and implementing
donor funded projects;
- Relevant university degree, i.e., Social Studies, Economics or economic informatics, etc.
- Strong digital and entrepreneurial skills.
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant fields,
- Highly motivated, takes initiative; is flexible and, works independently and as well as in
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; comfortable leading large groups
- Fluency in English and Albanian, both written and spoken
- English is essential, both written and spoken;
- Possession of driving license (Category B) is an advantage.
Men and women are equally encouraged to apply for this position.
All interested candidates should send their CV, a letter of motivation and proving their list of references at this email: [email protected] the latest by 17 October 2020. When sending the application please add the subject line: “Youth Project Officer”. Applicants who meet the qualification criteria, send all documents and are short listed will be notified for an interview.